Michael assists clients in corporate and real estate transactions, including entity formation and structuring, corporate governance, lending transactions, purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements, and complex business transactions. Additionally, Michael has experience counseling clients with ongoing operational and legal compliance matters.
- Advised tech startup on initial stock issuance matters.
- Drafted a stock exchange agreement between two companies.
- Formed LLC and drafted a grant deed for a real estate investment LLC.
- Drafted membership purchase agreement between an LLC and a new member.
- Drafted an IP assignment agreement in conjunction with the purchase of a company.
- Documented and closed several agricultural loans on behalf of an insurance company.
- Drafted and closed loan participation agreements secured by real and personal property.
- Assisted nonprofit organization with federal tax exemption forms.
Urban Land Institute
Sacramento Metro EDGE
Jurisprudence Award in Land Development and Investment, 2016
Prosser Award in Secured Transactions, 2016
Phi Beta Kappa
High Distinction Honors at Graduation, 2013
Dean’s Honor List, 2013
A Bay Area native, Michael enjoys spending his free time with his wife and their young daughter.
Before entering law school, Michael was a USA Boxing amateur boxer and still enjoys training today.