We’re comfortable with the complexities of tax law.
Our tax attorneys are recognized experts in federal, state, local, and property tax issues. While other tax lawyers address specific, discrete tax issues, ours leverage a breadth of legal expertise to handle not only immediate tax questions, but all related business or personal issues as well. As a result, our clients receive effective counsel that supports their overall business or personal goals. In fact, other law firms often engage our tax attorneys as special counsel.
- Tax planning for individuals and businesses
- Corporate tax structuring
- International tax planning
- Bankruptcy tax
- Partnership tax
- Gift, estate, and generation-skipping tax planning
- Property, state, local, and federal tax issues
- Estate planning
- Tax-free exchanges
- Formation, operation, and dissolution of tax-exempt organizations
- IRS compliance, audits, and controversies
James is an associate in the firm’s Tax group. He counsels corporate and individual cli...
A founding partner of Greene Radovsky Maloney Share & Hennigh LLP, Joe is a transactio...
Greg, a partner of the firm, joined Greene Radovsky Maloney Share & Hennigh LLP in Oct...
Joining Greene Radovsky in 1989, Ed practices primarily in the area of tax controversies, ...
A founding partner of Greene Radovsky Maloney Share & Hennigh LLP, Dick specializes in...
Ron, a tax partner, handles all areas of federal and state income tax law, as well as stat...