We protect your real property investments.
Through our real estate practice, we handle legal issues concerning the acquisition, leasing, construction, financing, and development of high-tech campuses, power plant projects, shopping centers, and office buildings. We also provide counsel on issues concerning resort properties, agricultural properties (including vineyards), entertainment facilities (amphitheaters, theaters, nightclubs, and restaurants), historic buildings, industrial and warehouse properties, and business parks.
- Real estate acquisition, development, exchanges, and dispositions
- Commercial, retail, and office leasing
- Construction and architect contract negotiation
- Bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy workouts
- Off-balance-sheet financing
- Securitized lending transactions
- Environmental issues related to real estate
- Secured real estate-based financing
- Land use
- Entitlement and planning.
- Permitting and environmental compliance
Katherine’s practice includes a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions, wit...
Ellen is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate practice group. Her practice focuses...
Jim's career as a lawyer was preceded by a ten year career in government and banking in Wa...
With the firm since its founding in 1984, Tom has been a partner in the Real Estate group ...
Christina Gallagher Nelson’s practice is divided between trust administration and fiduci...
A founding partner of Greene Radovsky Maloney Share & Hennigh LLP, Graham specializes ...
Eric is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate practice group. He focuses his practice on ...
A founding partner of Greene Radovsky Maloney Share & Hennigh LLP, Mark provides legal...